Monday, November 28, 2005

Isla Iguana II

This is part two of the last year trip.

I was undecided on whatever I wanted to go or not.
By the time I had made up my mind, the trip was full.
Odly enought it was then when I realized how much I wanted to go.

So, I figured out that by sharing the expenses with a couple of friends, I could make the trip on a reasonable cost.

Mayte Jelix and I left on my vehicle at 5:00pm.

The sunset was beautifull today.

[Yea we all know about the dangers of talking on the cell phone while driving...so I was not talking on the cell phone while shooting this one. OK!]


Mayte and Jelix waiting at the "El Arenal" beach, for the boat guy to arrive...


Last time I was here, I climbed half wey of the light house, but the deteriorated stair conditions scared my out from going all the way up.

For this ocation, I was prepared, I had a climbing harnes, ropes and carabiners, that allowed me to clip myself to the structure before and after every step.

Additionally I had in my fanny pack my trusty Petzl Tikka Plus headlamp, cell phone, my camera and a pocket knife.





The sunset spectacle has begun.


Oh look!, it is me at the top of the world.
[I am not covering the view, I am the view.]
[I am wearing my Abc Student Harness]


The view is getting prettier by the minute.


















Dinner time.


Next day.


The underwater creatures persecution has begun.
[The Aquapac camera case was a total success]














A strange creature washed up on the shore...

No comments: