Monday, November 14, 2005

Sorting shapes

Sometimes I feel like a kid playing with a shape sorter, trying to stick a square shape into a round hole.

It takes so much effort, and it never seems to fit quite right.




For over thirty years society have *helped* me figure out where the shapes go.

But what if society is mistaken?
What if because of some sort of stereotype I am being seeing as a different shape that I am actually?

Worst, what if I am being seeing as a shape that society wants me to be.

30 years of this kind of psychological training can be convincing.


Lately I truly wonder *who am I?*.


I took the path of a programmer and logical guy. But what if I am more of an artistic guy, or maybe even a social one?

The thought of leaving all my life as I know it, to jump into the unknown is definitely a frighting one.

I wonder if I will ever make the jump.

No comments: