Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ness Monster

Expectations are high, as the 27 and 28 of November get closer.

There is a camping on an Island trip scheduled for that weekend (I know, 28 is Monday, however it is a holiday over here).

Last time nature gave me the opportunity to take some pictures of it's wonders.

This time I want to attempt to take some under water ones.

For this, I have acquired an Acuapac PVC case for my digital camera (Aquapac Compact Camera Case - 410).

That was yesterday, and tonight I just had to test it. I just had to...



This me, a 3 led Cateye waterproof light is attached to my diving mask.
Also a Underwater Kinetics Dive Light is providing additional help to iluminate me (meaning, I was making myself blind pointing that light at my face)
 


 



As seen here, the little camera flash does help.
It does not reflect that much on the pvc (plastic like) bag.
 


However it quickly becomes dirty... and under ocean water I would probably encounter a lot more particles than on a swiming pool.
 



Yes, I went to the swimming pool with a 25 pounds dumbbell.


It would be ideal to have a scuba weights belt, however I do not think I will acquire one just for one trip. So I guess at the ocean I would probably improvise by anchoring myself to the corals, or by holding a huge rock.
 

No comments: