Wednesday, March 21, 2007

20070321

Days are starting earlier and ending later, leaving me someday with a little bit more than 3 hours to sleep. Because of that, my end of the day blogging is lagging behind, and obviously with the constant stream of new experiences, previous days ones details would have to be left unwritten in order to accommodate time for the upcoming ones.

Last night, as I was *clubbing* with my parents, I had an invitation to go to Australia to dive with the sharks. Obviously I do not know how to take that seriously, cause we where all a little bit loaded on drinks, I guess they meant it would be *cool* if I joined their trip.

It is disturbing my sleep, I keep thinking about *how* could I make something like this possible. Since I was 17 I have been desiring to go to Australia.
There is a place called *The twelve apostles*, is a beach with gigant rocks pulling out of the water.I have pictured myself setting up a camping tent there, seeing the sunset spending the night and seeing the sunrise.
Yes, thats my dream, simple. And every time I think of it, I get anxious, and for a while it will be there bugging my thoughts, but even better, pushing me forward to find the ways to make it happen.

No comments: