Friday, January 27, 2006

Xmas Presents

I remember being a kid, and being unwilling (or unable) to wait until midnight of the 24 to open my presents. Many times I would have opened already, played with them, and re-wraped them in colorfull paper again.

Thouse days seem to be over. Well, maybe not for the being a kid part.

Even thought I still deeply apreciate getting gifts, I do not feel the rush to unwrap them.
I get calls on the 25 from friends, asking me “did you like it?”.
I feel it disapoints them a little whan I say, I have not opened it.
Well, today seems like a good day to open them. [Yes, today, Friday 27 of January 2006].
Let's find out what we got.

1 comment:

Jorge said...

wao.. y si habia alguno con fecha de expiracion? :P
que tal si te regalaban un hamster.. poshito muerto ahi..