Friday, January 06, 2006

Getting wet.

Back from Chiriqui, cut and bruces. But happy.

The camera adaptor had som design flaws.
1) I did not tested it with the camera inside. That was a major one.
The pvc bag is not flat when a box like body is inside, so the velcro on the back does not work as espected.

Lucky for me, I carry my duct tape everywhere...

2) The angle of view was not adecuated (it was pointing downwoards, and I have lots of pictures of my feet in the boat).

3) There was condensation inside the bag. I should have applied something to prevent this.

Anyways, there where a few acceptable shots.








This is Ilse Castillo with the plane that took us to Chiriqui.
[No, the blur effect is not here to protect the privacy, I actually goofed on taking this picture.]
















What a beautiful shut of the rope.
[I was in the water, trying to get into the boat]

























No comments: