Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The first ride of the year 2006

After all the major festivities had passed by, last night I felt the desire to go out on my bike.

There was nothing special about it. Well, I did expected to find more people, as many would make new year resolutions to go out and do more excersice. Maybe I will find these people on later days.

Anyways, so I did my ride. The first ride of the year.
And then I came home, and recorded the information on my log book (yes, I keep track of my biking and running events).

The first that caught my eye, was that the traveled distance was 26.62 km. Here there are, matematical secuences are always poping up on me.




Then, I started to browse the notebook. This one I started it on january 2005.
And oops, it has the first record on january 3 2005, at 21:20 (9:20pm). Exactly the same day and time as this year. Except that it was Monday, and last night was Tuesday.

Makes me wonder. If my life is also a cycle.

No comments: