Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Kudos for me :-P

I woke up at 3:34am from a very strange dream (witch is way beyond the scope of this blog).
By 4:15am, I realized I just wasn’t going to sleep any more, and had the brilliant idea of going out to ride my bike, and come back just in time to go to the office.

Well, kudos for me, as I had time to bike, see the sunrise and come back in time. Gezz I am a bit sleepy, but I was going to be like this anyways.


And now, the pictures!!!



6:44am, the sun is comming out.


and comming...



It is almost out...


Ladies and gentlements, here I present you, The Sun.

2 comments:

giacmc said...

Ciao, Roman:-Those palm trees look mighty appealing up here in the cold. Have you thought of listing on photoblogs.org? That's where I came across damiano (onehour.blogspot.com) and secretrome. Giac McLey, lo Sciocco di foolandjuggler

Roman said...

Well, just to give it a try, I just did.
We are now 2 individuals linking pictures under "Panama" (http://photoblogs.org/countries/).

-Roman.