Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A day off...

Today I took the day off and went to Cerro Azul.

Cerro Azul has become my escape place, now that I am reducing the amount of time I invest on doing exercises.

It is a place that I love for its quietness, its breeze, and the temperature.

Time over there looses importance, although I have a much better daily rhythm when I am over there.

Anyways, there I was today. I left last night, around midnight, and only had dinner, and a few pages of a book, before I headed to bed.

Today, apart from the usual activities (breakfast, spending an hour on the tub…), I invested most of my time on shinning my car.
This time, I applied myself plenty of sun block cream, cause with 19c is easy to burn your skin without breaking a sweat.

Shinning my car, is perhaps the most time consuming hobby that I have (apart from playing need4speed underground).
Today was no exception, as I invested five hours on it (I took breaks for lunch and so).
I find it to be extremely mind relaxing, if it is done just for doing it, as opposed to doing it to get results (a pretty car), although, at the end, when done right, it always results in a pretty car.


A nail.



This is my car. Am I proud or what?


This is not my house.


The sunset was just as I like it.

No comments: