Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Unspoken thoughts.

Sometimes I need time to figure out things.
Because I know, that if I do not have the time, I would say something or do something.
Somethings you can not take back.

And that is part of who am I (human, imperfect).

And there are other humans out there. Sometimes they understand that ones requires time, some other times, they act extremely needy and call upon us, no matter what our current situation is.

And that is just the perfect mixture for trouble.

So a few simple rules for dealing with me.

1)Do not act needy with me. That is one of the things that will make me run away so fast, you will not even know what happened.
2)If I say no, is no. Remember, it is not possible to reason out, something that was not reason in, in the first place (yes, I take emotional decisions).
3)Do not try to cheer me up. I am not motivated by external factors, I enjoy getting my motivation from withing myself. It gives me a sense of independence.
4)Remember I am mostly independent of the good opinion of others. So giving me acceptance, or rejecting me will not get you far either.
5)Life with me, well, is like a roller coaster. Feel free to join at your own will.
6) And last, but not least. Do not try to pull information from me. Whatever I decide to come out and talk, it would be my choice, and it would happen when I am ready.

No comments: