Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The saga continues.

And just when I thought I have seen it all... life trows at me another great experience.

Yesterday, after I posted the previous blog, I silenced my mobile phone, unplugged my regular phone and headed towards the bed [I was for the hibernation].

Around 8:15pm, I woke up, and from bed I pull my portable, lift the lid and start chatting with a good friend. After just a little while, he asks “How was your surprise party”?

I was like “I am very surprised... What party?”

So I could not believe it, and he showed me the “coordination emails”.

And jup, I picked up my mobile phone and responded the calls.

All right, to tell the truth, I am not a fan of any kind of surprise. Not even parties.

However, it was really nice to see the kind of coordination that my friends had behind my back.
Some of them did not knew each other, and they where all together (waiting for ever at Kayuco :P ).

It was nice, thank you guys.

Here, the flyer that was sent behind my back. Really cool, I would say.



Here are the girls (bored) waiting for me arrival (je je, I like to be waited for)


Friends waiting... That is good for the restaurant business, je je.


The kake was personaly made by Luis's mom. Thanks!



All right, this is my silly face.



Here is the "official presents table" (back at home).

No comments: