Sunday, February 25, 2007

Follow it tru.

Yesterday I was talking about how simple life is. Just a matter of taking decisions.

Well, I had my good set of decisions for today (nothing too extreme).

The day went pretty much like this;

Shave. CHECK
Shower CHECK
Dress (clean) CHECK
Set the miracle machine to do some washing CHECK
Breakfast CHECK
Wet-sand the first layer of paint on the balcony metal bar CHECK
Scratch the paint on the balcony wall. CHECK
Paint a second layer on the balcony metal bar CHECK
Shower again CHECK
Dress again (clean again). CHECK
Do the laundry hanging thing CHECK
Go out to eat. CHECK
Visit my parents (and pick up the mail) CHECK
Go shopping (new leather gloves, paint, metal brush, nine bricks, 48 pounds of concrete, a sack of sand) CHECK
Window shopping at Lumicentro CHECK
Unload the vehicle CHECK
Clean all the dirt from the stairs (the bricks released sand when I drop them there) CHECK
Shower (third time) CHECK
Dress (clean underwear again ) CHECK
Remove the sofa from the studio CHECK
Scratch the studio ceiling paint CHECK
Pour some paint and mix it with 25% of water CHECK
Dip the humongous $1.00 paint roller I bought last week CHECK
Answer the cell phone, and decline an invitation to Cerro Azul, cause I am painting, and I have plans to go biking later. CHECK
Get fashion with the European style *body highlights* as I painted the ceiling. CHECK
Clean everything (took for ever on that paint roller) CHECK
Prepare my dinner NOT DONE.
Procrastinate like a master for two hours CHECK
Get upset (I guess with myself) for not following tru. CHECK

Decide not to go biking (cause I like to procrastinate on things I like to do). CHECK
Shower (fifth time), no wonder why I have to do laundry every day. CHECK
Dinner from Mc Donalds, at 9:30pm CHECK

Drive back from McDonalds, and think *Fuck it, I am going to stick to the plan*. CHECK

Eat (or actually stuff the food down my troat) CHECK
Brush my teeth. CHECK

Grab the bike and frozen water bottles from the fridge CHECK
Get to the Causeway at 10:30pm CHECK

Ride 25km CHECK
Drive back home CHECK
Shower (sixth time) CHECK
Post this blog entry. CHECK

Today was a good day.
Started good, evolved good, and ended good.
Yet, it was close to end bad.

Making the plan is essay. The tricky part is to follow it tru.

And by the way, if you see a shiny silver and black bike, with a red blinking tail light, a white frontal led light, and a tall handsome guy on it, it is probably me.

Greet me.

Feel happy with myself. CHECK

Good night Internet.

No comments: