Thursday, March 10, 2005

Loose nut.

I was biking tonight at the Causeway, and suddenly I hear a sound as something plastic hitting the ground. I pull the brakes, and I see a blinking red light, bouncing, pass me by. It was my tail light.

Apparently due to vibration the bolt got loose, and eventually it fell. Now, what are the chances of finding a black nut and bolt in the middle of the night, without knowing how far behind it fell? Well, I guess this is still my lucky year, and with the help of my portable bike tools, I was back on the road in less than 5 minutes.

I guess it is time to perform the bike maintenance, and check for other loose parts.

PD: Someone in my family (probably with too much time on her hands… hi mom!) found the blog, and spread the voice.
The secret is out. Greetings to my fan club!

2 comments:

Anna said...

el pelo el pelo.. where were these pics taken? I live in tennesse pero soy PanameƱa, I miss the sunday drives on the causeway and stopping for some cold, cold cerveza and clams in garlic sauce there. Ah those were the days!

Roman said...

So far, all the pictures on this site, are from Panama.

Enjoy.