Friday, February 11, 2005

The elusive solution.

Considering how simple is to see others people issues, and how much trouble I was having fixing one, I went to the assumption, I was part of the problem. I had already lost my sleep pattern, and I think I was going to grow white hairs out of it. So how much worst could it get?

Well, realizing (accepting) that one is part of the problem, is an enlighten experience, and definitely an ego butcher.

Knowing this, allowed me (somehow) to loose up, and it pumped me out of the problem (a little bit).

Is ego a bad thing? Well, I tend to think that ego and insecurity are the base for human civilization development. It creates great people trying to show what they can do…creating technological evolution.

I have, to some degree, both of this “qualities”; but I don’t think that they are in proportions to make me a pioneer, inventor in life. On the other hand, they come handy to “recognize” other people issues (it is easy to recognize apples, when one works with them every day).

Well, back to the original subject.
I am so glad I figured this one myself (is that pride? Or are we seeing some ego here as well?).

And now is a good time to leave, Omar Park sounds good.

Bye…

No comments: