Monday, August 15, 2005

Crème Brûlée

Uhum, I was shopping again.

This time I got myself a flamer, to do Crème Brûlée.

However, until then, I might just use it for other purposes.































The picture is oriented properly, I am the one in a weird position.





The drill got stuck, and refused to work any more.
I had to teach him who was in charge.


All right, it is working again, and the hole is now big enought for the pipe.


Reading the instructions. This is going to be my first weld [I only know how to take things apart].


Now comes the fun part!



































I had to solder this one in sitio, otherwise I would not be able to place the pipes in place.
[I guess that paint solution was not the best one]









TADA!











It is leaking gas, but not tru my first timer weld. They all came out perfect!


IT IS ALAIVE, A L I V E ! ! !

1 comment:

giacmc said...

Ciao, Roman. You're getting these pennystock ads too (everybody is suddenly). Must complain to our free provider.