Sunday, March 25, 2007

Barcelona-Santander.

The weather is killing me.
My face hurts and it is as irritated, as the time I splashed a 60cm jelifish with it.

Not even when hiking tru Phoenix in July I got my skin so irritated. And I can not hide it, so I go around the airports creeping people out.

My flight to Santander was actually booked for tomorrow, however due to new information (knowledge of my cousins being there today) I came to the airport to try take it today [no, I did not make it over the phone, and no I did not tried over the net, I Paid 20 euros for a taxi to the Airport, and attempted the switch directly here]. When at the Iberia counter, the clerk was suspicions, as my ticket is a *negotiated one*, but when pulling it on the screen it did not showed up any restrictions [I guess having too many influences can be suspicious].

After more than half an hour (it seemed like the guy was typing a letter using only the letters "S,D,K,Z,N,>,ALT,Tab, Enter, Space, / ", I got to check my luggage and got a boarding pass.



No comments: